As Rose in Titanic once said, A woman's heart—or shall I say bag—is an ocean full of secrets.
But really, isn't it odd how a lot of people are so interested in the concept of someone revealing the contents hidden within their bag? Though I would be lying if I said I wasn't part of that curious bunch.
Heck, I've even lost track of the number of YouTube videos I've watched of people showing what's in their bag...but hey, who's counting? 😉
In honor of all you Curious Georges, and the fact that it's Tellin' Thursday in my book, I thought why not flip the switch and spill the beans on what I usually carry around.
BAG: RAFURA Cowhide Leather Casual Drawstring Medium Shoulder Bag, $58 on www.stylewe.com
1. Cell phone - Samsung Galaxy S5, yes, I know it's time for an upgrade
2. Keys - keys to Chewy aka my whip, keys to my abode, keys for my bike chain, a key that looks like a key but is really for self defense (check it out here), and my boyfriend in mini lion form, which he got me a really long time ago at a mall kiosk (similar ones here)
3. External battery pack - Portable Charger RAVPower 22000mAh, highly recommend this charger as it has saved my phone's battery life multiple times—especially when pokehunting 😂
5. Las Vegas mirror - sweet souvenir given to me from my boyfriend's mom
6. Reusable tote bag - aka Bilbo Baggins (let's see if you can spot him), from Bath & Body Works
7. Buc-ee's zippered pouch - holds all my wired friends (earphones, phone charger, USB)
8. Special pens! - one pen was given to me from my best friend as part of my college graduation gift (has my initials inscribed and comes with a little blinged out charm), the others are a multi-colored Rilakkuma pen and a pen from Batangas given to me from my boyfriend
9. Eyedrops - this is a must for those of us with dry eyes 👀
10. Asian rollerball that smells like Tiger Balm - given to me from my mom, extremely handy to smell whenever I feel naseous
11. Arsenal of bandages - in case of any ouchies
12. Tools to battle food stuck in teeth - DenTek Slim Brush pack and floss
13. Hand sanitizer - this is a must for the germaphobes (like me), the fuzzy cute squirrel that holds my hand sanitizer is from Bath & Body Works and lights up!
Other items I also carry with me are lotion (dry, cracked hands are not pleasant) and agua (gotta stay hydrated).