Sunday, February 2, 2014

DIY: Paper Flowers

SO Valentine's Day is coming up in 12 days! I don't know about you lovebugs but I'm sho exited <3 This little DIY was inspired by my boyfriend. He actually made me paper roses last year, and those babies are still in my room! This is a good idea if you want to give that special someone lovely long-lasting flowers because the real ones don't last forever sadly :(


 What You'll Need:
-3 sheets of paper (mix 'n match to make your flower unique, I purchased 15 sheets for under $4 at Jo-Ann)
-Hot glue (dries fast, you can purchase at any craft store)
-Scissors
-Floral tape ($1 at Dollar Tree)
-Pipe cleaners ($1 at Dollar Tree)
-Stick (I used a s'mores stick for my first 3 flowers, and for the last two, I purchased a fishing rod cat toy from Dollar Tree and took the stick off)

Watch how I did it!


♥♥ Winona

No comments :

Post a Comment