Sunday, August 3, 2014

DIY: Multi-Chain Sandals

It's not an uncommon thing to get rid of sandals you never wear anymore. But, I only wore these sandals once :-/...


ONCE! (-_-) I can't put my finger on why I've only worn them once, but maybe it has to deal with me not being satisfied with the look of them anymore. So, instead of getting rid of them, I decided to revamp their look to fit my fashion needs. And this is how they turned out...


 

 (Don't mind my toes LOL)

VOILA! A new pair of sandals that I absolutely la-la-love! ☺ I added gold chains to them because I wanted a dressier sandal versus a casual one since I already have a bunch. I've already gotten plenty of compliments on them too hehe (^_^). Everything you need to know on how to make a pair is down below! 




What You'll Need!
-Sandals (purchased from Charlotte Russe a year ago)
-Chains (purchased from Walmart for ~$3-4)
-Hot glue (got a new one as a gift from my boyfriend☺♥)

Check out how to make it down belooow!
 




Love ♥
Winona

No comments :

Post a Comment